Sweet Chilli Breaded Shrimpiee
Ingredients for Chilli Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spring onion and salt for garnish
- Take one pack of breaded shrimpiee and oven cook for 12-14 minutes (or air-fry according to instructions).
- Add honey to a small pan over medium heat.
- Carefully, grate the garlic cloves into the honey and mix briefly together.
- Add in tomato paste, chili flakes and red wine vinegar and mix so all ingredients are very well incorporated. Turn the heat down to low and allow to simmer for 7-10 minutes until desired thickness is reached.
- Remove from heat and place in a dipping bowl.
- Once your breaded shrimpiee are cooked, place on a sharing platter and sprinkle with spring onion and salt. Add your home-cooked sweet chilli sauce, dip and enjoy!